COVID – Stay safe feel safe
As the covid-19 situation continues to evolve around the world, we would like to ensure that the safety and well-being of our guests and employees are top priority at the Tanneries Hotel & Spa.
As a 5* hotel we have set-up and adhere the guidelines from the world health organization, local authorities and the Hellenic Chamber of Hotels, which include the following:
- Team member (staff) trained on Covid-19 safety and sanitation protocols.
- Daily temperature checks to all our employees are performed.
- PPE available to all departments of the hotel (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Hand sanitizing stations around public areas.
- Water & air quality monitoring.
Reception – Check in
- Easy check in with less contact possible.
- Sanitizer stations.
- Sanitized key cards.
- POS and reception counters hourly disinflection.
- New check in time at 15.00
- New check out time at 11.00
- Contactless check in available in our website
- Daily housekeeping is upon request
- For reducing person to person contact guest room cleaning will be completed without the guest presence
- Linen cleaning includes special cleaning techniques according to the guidelines
In –room amenities
- All of our suites have minimal design due to health & safety reasons.
- Steam cleaner are used for extra disinfection.
- All extra pillows and blankets are upon request.
- Fully stocked mini bar upon request.
- A/C disinflection.
SPA & GYM
- Spa services and sessions are designed to ensure the outmost security to our guests
- Guests must wear face masks during treatments
- The gym is available at a limited capacity by appointment only
- Disinfection of all gym equipment is performed after every use.
- Our restaurant follows the government protocol for all F&B department.
- Social distancing seating arrangement from 0,7m to 1.9m depending on the chair arrangement.
- Tables and chair sanitized daily throughout the service and between guests.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance of the restaurant and bar and upon request to the table.
- Online menus available with a QR code or a link.
- Plexiglass protected buffet and served portions by our kitchen team
- Our buffet is served at the restaurant area; cold items are available in single portions and hot items are served by our staff
- Cutlery and tableware are replaced upon every service
- Room service is available upon request
- Breakfast menu is available in digital form
- Airport pick up from our car or partner transfer cars are being disinfected after every route
- Vallet parking is temporary unavailable. For more information regarding our private parking please contact email@example.com